The Corley/Lewis center line edger is arranged for transverse scanning and optimization. The robust machine construction and easy to manage optimizer ensures that your Corley/Lewis system will produce maximum results for many years.
- Center line chain with replaceable raceway for positive flitch control
- Feed rates of up to 1,000 feet per minute
- 3/4″ to 4″ material thickness
- 2, 3, 4, or 5 saw arrangements
- Reliable, low-maintenance sliding picker outfeed
- Value driven edging solutions in true random width, fixed width or a combination of fixed and random widths applied by grade and or species
- Easy to understand and manage Windows-based optimizer menus
- Pre-scan operator grade recovery
- Optional post-scan grade recovery
- Modem access trouble shooting for both the optimizer and Allen Bradley PLC controls.
Lewis Controls Optimization and Controls are available on all Corley Edgers.