Corley Manufacturing Product Line:
- Design-Supply-Construct Sawmills – includes process design, engineering, machinery manufacture, concrete, building, mechanical and electrical construction.
- Sawmill machine centers – includes band mills, carriages, carriage drives, slabbers, resaw band mills, line bars, horizontal resaws, edgers, gangs, curve sawing gangs, and trimmers.
- Support equipment – includes log handling and conveying equipment; lumber handling and conveying equipment.
- Outside equipment – We maintain long term relationships, in many cases over 30 years, with other OEM’s of waste handling and debarking equipment. These companies include Webster Industries, Fulghum Industries, and Nicholson Mfg.
Lewis Controls Product Line:
- Optimization – Carriage, small log mill, edger, resaw, and gang optimizers
- Machine Controls – Resaw and edger sequencing and controls; dispatch controls; and trimmer controls.
- Custom Controls – these include control projects that are specific and unique to individual mills or secondary lumber manufacturers.
We employ in house engineering, service, and parts departments at both Corley and Lewis. Service calls are handled 24/7.
We are a privately owned company with 3rd and 4th generation family members active in the daily operation of the companies.
Our experience, expertise, and sole focus on sawmill design and machinery manufacturing positions us to handle a wide range of projects from complete sawmills, to major additions to individual machine replacements.